Defect Dekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defect Dekaron private server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

too tired to think of a title

Go down 
+3
{MOD}Twista
einarslv
[OWNER]Defect
7 posters
AuthorMessage
[OWNER]Defect
Admin
[OWNER]Defect

too tired to think of a title Empty
PostSubject: too tired to think of a title   too tired to think of a title Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:35 pm

Too long , don't read , don't care ? - I don't care Face palm [Read the first and the last sentence .]

To be honest , I stopped working with this server for a couple of reasons ..

First of all , is the lag people are getting in this server . Server instantly gets worse if it is using hamachi .
However , if I was able to make it dedicated , trust me , it would of been dedi in the first days it came public. Therefore this server will never be dedicated until I get my PayPal lol or in donations [which i will never get].

Second , I'm not a genius nor i am a developer , i am just a guy like all of you who 1 day went to elite pvpers and thought ; o hey ill make a server .
Getting new things such as skills and maps are pretty easy , but when it comes to monsters / npc , it gets pretty complicated . I was never been able to concentrate into 1 thing . What i mean is , I always do more than 4 things at a time , uTube , dekaron , server , and listening to music .

Third , its about events .
Exp events is like imposible here , server will blow up if theres like 500 mobs in 1 place, yeah 100 mobs are possible . And enough for 20 people , but aint that boring ?
I was getting pm's everyday , everyhour , ok , every 10 MINS ! from enormous number of people that i cant even count how many asked for events .
Dekaron isnt all about events . I know the little glitch at 212 made you think that this is imposible to lvl at that lvl but it wasnt true , if you tried harder you would of been 250 in no time . Just like HeavenBlades summoner did !

Once i make the rules thread , every person who disobeys the rules will be immediately banned . Without a blink of an eye.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Worst part of the thread ; BUGS
What i cant make right now is mobs and npc , not that i cant spawn or put them in a map . But all I get is errors .
I never copy anything from other servers . I do this from OFFICIAL DEKARON KOREA which aint that easy, when everything is in korea ^.^

Now the skills , every skill is working just fine . BUT
Adding them to the shop is a pain in the ***
You gotta change all the indexes from a6 shop to a7 shop rofl , and theres , mm , 100 skills ?
Ya that wont take a while but , notepad is so bright so i get too confused from all those numbers . its just white/black all over the screen
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now Dear Defect Dekaron users,

I would like to hear your oppinions about this server and what should be changed .

Those who havent played yet , please tell your oppinions what would you like the rates to be , success rates , DIL drop rates , etc

For Gaga :
If i lower the argating success rates - i gotta delete all the items [unfair for new players]
If i lower the socketing success rates - same , gotta delete all the items becouse it wouldnt be fair
If i make new skills [ which i already did ] - i have to delete all the characters - you might get buggy now becouse all of the characters lacks a7 skills , only a6
If I lower the stats /p level - have to delete all the characters
The skill bar is now made a little nicer , still white becouse it looks . AWESOME xD

Argating : It is possible to make even +20 but that would be so annoying , every new item requies new indexes ! , would be easier if id make it : from +7 to +20 use golds only , lol

But theres a nice idea : wouldnt it be nice to be able to make from +1 to +30 ONLY using coppers ??!!

Riiiiight... bored of typing .. wanna hear your oppinions as fast as possible

The only question left : Should i re-continue to build this server.

Or stop for ever .

Poll added . You can choose more than one option .
Poll will be running for 5 days

Note : I cant see people who voted . So choose what ever you want .

Correct my spelling if you can , there has to be tons of them
Back to top Go down
http://defect-dekaron.webs.com
einarslv

PostSubject: Re: too tired to think of a title   too tired to think of a title Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:29 pm

well, i think u dont need delete server,its sounds so cool than others i have played,and i have played a lot of them,believe me Smile.2 i am new here so i dont knwo what rates was like ,but anyway i dont care,only think i care about is server location ,thats mean a lot to me becouse i-net,lolz.Anyway i liked idea about coopers could + from 1 to 30 ,but i think +30 is too much,it should be 9-15 max,or there wont need tactics in game if u can take them with brutal force Very Happy.Anyway i dont need cool staffs if i can play this server.And argeting rates+socketing rates should be good now Razz.I hope dungeons dont drop extra lot money like 50m,that shold need fix it xD.And u should check dungeon (crespo run) it should drop normal money prize not over powered like 25m or so xD.Anyway server seems cool and i hope it will have really good future Smile

Peace everyone.

And hello my Lithuanian friends Smile
Back to top Go down
{MOD}Twista
{MOD}Twista

PostSubject: Re: too tired to think of a title   too tired to think of a title Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:01 pm

honestly i think the server is fine you just gotta to put some effort instead of asking for events
Back to top Go down
Keeze

PostSubject: Re: too tired to think of a title   too tired to think of a title Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:44 pm

is it possible to log in?
Back to top Go down
adriz9

adriz9

PostSubject: Re: too tired to think of a title   too tired to think of a title Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:34 am

Yes...when event ppl having lags coz lots mob in same place,this server is yours,u the one that should decide what the best,btw,its impossible to make all ppl agree in certain condition,if they dont like it,they a free to leave this server.You can upgrade this server step by step,no hurry,all server have have thier own patch...so will be better in future,no need to do it at one time.Hamachi...its not dedicated server,if lags sometime,its normal,make ur paypal account...give ppl a link...they will donate,try first then u know! Idea
Back to top Go down
z959585

PostSubject: Re: too tired to think of a title   too tired to think of a title Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:38 am

Agreed Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
adriz9

adriz9

PostSubject: Re: too tired to think of a title   too tired to think of a title Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:45 am

SERVER CLOSE FOREVER,AM I RIGHT? Sleep
Back to top Go down
[OWNER]Defect
Admin
[OWNER]Defect

PostSubject: Re: too tired to think of a title   too tired to think of a title Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:47 am

adriz9 wrote:
SERVER CLOSE FOREVER,AM I RIGHT? Sleep
Nope , you are wrong
Back to top Go down
http://defect-dekaron.webs.com
[GM]Thirsty

PostSubject: Re: too tired to think of a title   too tired to think of a title Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:29 am

New defect-dekaron server reopened at defect-dekaron.no-ip.org/forum
Action 9 , aloken , no hamachi , auto updater and mutch more Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: too tired to think of a title   too tired to think of a title Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

too tired to think of a title
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Defect Dekaron :: Welcome to DefectDekaron! :: Announcements-
Jump to: