Defect Dekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defect Dekaron private server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Defura Intro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Defura

Defura Intro Empty
PostSubject: Defura Intro   Defura Intro Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:50 pm

sO THE REASON I am typing this cause im bored and why not introduce myself to the wonderful people that im gonna be playing with hopefully if server comes back from there scheduled maintnence.

1. The reason i have chosen this new server cause i saw the owners signature and its 1 of my top 5 shows ever GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NARUTO! Gaara is BEAST! nough said Very Happy

2. the other reason is because im seriously tired of private servers tht are over populated and i dont mean like 50-100 people i mean like everytime you log in or everytime your in the middle of teleing from one map to the next (mainly Loa,Parca,Braiken) you dc.SO i have sworn myself to finding a new amazing server tht quinches my sexual desires (lol jking) but a server thts gonna b the cream to my iching problem xD

3. the last reason is cause im bored of playing same server..I would say 2months shy from a year

Ummmmmmm...I like to goof and kid around..im ALWAYS i mean ALWAYS on most of the time..
My absolute favorite thing to do is draw...Im working on drawing Gaara , Sasuke, and Kakashi.

favorite Movie is Stepbrother and The Other Guys! (Team Ferrell) and yeah ! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://defura.deviantart.com/

Defura Intro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Defect Dekaron :: DefectDekaron :: General Discussion-
Jump to: