Defect Dekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defect Dekaron private server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaga million suggestions thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaga

Gaga

Gaga million suggestions thread Empty
PostSubject: Gaga million suggestions thread   Gaga million suggestions thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:05 am

Trans up:
The animation needs to be fixed, also the picture above the HP/MANA/shield bar.
Another icon problem

Another icon problem ^^:
Gaga million suggestions thread Screenshot002yi
Gaga million suggestions thread Screenshot003st
This is trans :S ^

WINGS:
If you can implent lvl 102 wings in shops for idk 50 mil dil and the 200 ones at stacy for CV if you get to implent HOE.

POTIONS:
YOu've put the high lvl ones available at Axion but they're not anymore in draco, it's cool that they're at Axion but you should add them back to Draco also. They're too cheap, If you want a normal DIL economy ingame you should put them higher.

Weapon availability:
Keep the weapons as in origianal dekaron in shops, put the higher ones as drops on the right maps.
One more thing i rly think is OP and wrong, the stats of the weapons. For a mystic to have 83% cd in stats is way too much and will ruin the PK experience. Idk how you guys think but maybe it should all go a bit down, less HP less dmg less cd in stats. They're too much like "GM chars" this way.

Shadow Tower/West Morte/East Ares if you can add those maps?

Segnale:
Rise fierce:
Should do a blood hp drain effect and it's doing a lightning one.

Shield Field:
Should regen a bit of shield per second while it lasts. DK how much you can make it work that way if not it's ok this way, maybe to add more defense.

Add skills from A7 for segnale:
Heal moss,Shield regen,Magic resistance

Less stats per lvl, with 13 you can have over 40k hp on lvl 170+, maybe 10 or 5?

Skill bar design:
You should change it to not have the black/white border around, i'll put pics later.
This way:Gaga million suggestions thread Screenshot001oh
Instead of this:
Gaga million suggestions thread 57200107
Idk i don't like the white/black outline.

The annoying purple thing which appears above selected mobs/chars.

Also if we're going to be a professional server you should remove all the costumes, put a few web links where we can vote and put about 10 coins per link (if there's 7-8 links to vote on) so that players can achieve about 80 coins per 12 hours. To make it more fun for the players the 100% success rate should be removed and put it on a decent percentage.Same for socketing.

I'm sure the GMs will suggest what to change on the chars they play.

I'll add more ofc this is just a start.

Mage:
As it seems the skills are working great, i think blastphoenix isn't making dmg but that's ok for now. All other skills workperfectly and beside the icon changes for trans up and the animation the only problem with mage are that you need to add the A7 skills.
Mana Force and Seize Nimbis need lower cooldown. Also Mana Force seems bugged, even tho you're buffed with it it sometimes doesn't remplish mana.
Also the lvl 51 lightning skill is doing waaaay too low dmg.
Back to top Go down
Defura

PostSubject: Re: Gaga million suggestions thread   Gaga million suggestions thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:12 pm

The transup is the MOST thing i always look forward in a server but i have yet had a server actually live up to tht expectation Crying or Very sad but hopefully if it works ill stay DEDICATED to this server and jizz all in my pants cuz of the joyness transup brings to me! and tht is tru about the different borders it does seem of when you see the token( the black barrier) of the skills looks off putting. And yeah iv noticed tht on other p servers tht the icons are mixed up mainly for segs for there buffs they have the opposite effect tht there suppose to have or they dont work due to bugs so +9000 for your critiquing
Back to top Go down
http://defura.deviantart.com/
[GM]HeavyBlade
GameMaster
[GM]HeavyBlade

PostSubject: Re: Gaga million suggestions thread   Gaga million suggestions thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:52 pm

- Since you know so much Gaga makes your own private server.
and you think it easy ??...

Lamentations. [GM]HeavyBlade.
Back to top Go down
http://defect-dekaron.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaga million suggestions thread   Gaga million suggestions thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaga million suggestions thread
Page 1 of 1